TPD is Coming – Are You Ready?
The Tobacco Products Directive (TPD) for vaping products is coming, and businesses need to be prepared.
When: Retailers have until 19th May 2017 to sell any non TPD compliant stock.
All products that contain nicotine must:
1) be fully tested and notified with the Government
2) have a valid ECID number
3) be sold in child-proof bottles no bigger than 10ml
4) have the correct health warning
5) be no stronger than 20mg/ml
6) come with a leaflet containing details about ingredients, storage, adverse effects etc...